Sadly, LATP 2020 is cancelled due to the global pandemic
Our show supports the Apedale Light Valley Railway, and Covid-19 will have a big impact on them. So, we’re thinking about how we could still support them
One of the ways is possibly offer a small number of 2020 LATP plaques
If you’d like one of these plaques please visit our facebook group or our forum
Hopefully, Leafers at t’Pit, the very best series Land Rover show, will back on the August Bank Holiday Weekend 2021 at our new home of …..
Apedale Valley Light Railway and Heritage Centre, Loomer Road, Chesterton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 7LB
(Newcastle-Under-Lyme is close to Junction 16 of the M6)
Everyone is welcome to join us 10am – 5pm
Dogs are very welcome too
There are a small amount of camping pitches available on the site for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights which must be booked in advance. To apply for a camping pitch please join the Seriously Series forum and go to the camping list thread (on the Leafers At The Pit LATP board) to find instructions on how to do this.
NB the camping list will not open until late Spring 2020
Bring along your leaf sprung Land Rover to show (any condition!) to be in with chance of winning one of our fabulous trophies and a subscription to Classic Land Rover magazine.
(Best Series 1, Best Series 2, Best Series 3, Best Military/Commercial and Best in Show – presented around 2pm on Sunday afternoon)
Or just come along to look at all the Land Rovers and browse the autojumble
AUTOJUMBLERS are welcome – pitches available on Saturday and Sunday. If you’d like to have an autojumble spot please email email@example.com
- £20 flat fee for camping (includes entry to the show)
- £5 per day entry for series motors – no need to book ahead.
- £15 per day for an autojumble pitch
- Entry on foot is free and there is plenty of parking available at Apedale if you haven’t arrived in a leaf sprung Land Rover
All proceeds go to the Apedale Valley Light Railway (AVLR) which is completely reliant on volunteers and donations.
There is lots to do at this new venue …
- A narrow gauge railway where historic steam and diesel locomotives haul trains
- A chance to drive one of these locomotives
- Tours of the drift mine
- Museum about the local industries and history
- The site is right next to the Apedale Community Country Park
- and just down the road is the Stoke Speedway Stadium
More info about the event can be found here:
Forum: seriously series forum
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org